Goodbye !! Dani Alves Bids Farewell To Juventus As He Plans A Move To This English Side


Manchester City target Dani Alves has left Serie A champions
Juventus after one season in Italy.
The 34-year-old Brazilian right-back confirmed his departure via
his Instagram account.
“Today our professional relationship ends and I will carry with me
all of those who with love and a true heart make Juve a great
club,” he wrote.
City have been linked with a move for Alves with Juve saying they
would release him from his contract.
Alves added: “I apologise to the fans of Juventus if they at some
point thought I did something to offend them. Never had ever the
intention, just I have a way of living things spontaneously that few
understand. Even if it seems I’m not perfect, but my heart it is
pure. ”
“I would like to thank all the Juventus fans for the year I’ve had, to
my team-mates who welcomed me like the professionals they are,
for a club that wins and reaches finals.”
His final game for Juventus was the 4-1 Champions League final
defeat by Real Madrid in Cardiff. Alves made 33 appearances as
the club sealed the domestic double for the third successive year.