News: I Was Very Stupid. Please Forgive Me’- Paul Okoye Apologises to Fans

Paul Okoye deeply regrets the role he played in bringing their family issues to the public domain, and now he is asking fans to forgive him.

The singer-songwriter made this statement in a new chat with Olisa Adibua on BeatFM, where he went to speak about his music, career, and, inadvertently, his family.

Asked about their sad family drama which saw the brothers(Peter, Jude and him) nearly coming to blows in their lawyer, Festus Keyamo’s office, Paul said he wasn’t himself at the time. And now, he no longer wishes to stoke more flames, as it was why he swerved most of the questions from his interviewer.

Asked if he will ever collaborate with Peter for P-Square again, he said, “I don’t know.”

However, he apologised to his fans, saying, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart.”

He continued, “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”

Still, he believes every family faces its own issues. “Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues,” he said.

And he said more.